Rentals-Fire Orange, Red & Yellow Latex LeggingsRegular price $0.00
- One-of-a-kind designer sample
- Latex leggings with flame-like details.
- Use talc powder to coat the inside of the garment.
- For tight-fitting garments, use a light coat of dressing aid or shiner.
- To shine, use a latex shiner.
- Let the garment soak in a tub full of water with a small drop of viviclean.
- Hang garment to dry.
- Once the garment is completely dry, inside and out, powder the inside with talc powder.
- Store garment on a plastic hanger in a dark plastic bag in a cool, shaded, dry place.
- DO NOT use oil-based lubricants and avoid over shining appliqué details. Lubricants can seep into seams which can cause the seam to become unbound.
- AVOID sharp objects, such as long nails and jewelry. Take off all jewelry when putting on or taking off your garment. AVOID perfume, body sprays, and oils.
- AVOID metal objects, such as coins, belts, and body piercings or copper, brass, and bronze-based items. AVOID hanging garments with thin straps or on metal hangers.
- Any light color latex will stain easily. Store these pieces separately.
- KEEP OUT OF SUNLIGHT & EXTREME HEAT.
Email: email@example.com for pricing and availability.